Procreate
Procreate is packed with over 120 beautifully-made brushes ranging from true-to-life sets of pencils, inks and paintbrushes to wonderfully imaginative digital effects, providing all the tools you need.
iDraw
iDraw is a powerful feature-packed design and vector illustration application designed specifically for iPad. No compromises. True desktop-class editing and illustration tools on iPad.
I love my iPad. More than chocolate. Really. At first I was reluctant when my husband suggested to upgrade my broken e-reader to an iPad. It's pricy and limited, besides you can't do much with your clumsy fingertip, right? Wrong. Turns out not only the iPad packs a lot of power and programs (called apps), but it's also surprisingly precise. On par with a computer mouse I would say. By the end of the day I was in love. Followed by new discoveries of what I could do with the iPad. It is largely responsible for reviving my artistic attempts as well. I'd gotten so used to the iPad, I kept trying to poke a screen on my husband' s notebook, until he finally had enough, "Stop poking my screen!" In reply I called his notebook outdated technology and went back to my iPad. Ever since I delight in pointing him all the touch screen devices, "It has a poke screen! See? Progress." I remember reading an article where the author and iPad owner claims that "Technology isn't so scary when you can poke it." I have to agree, the iPad is one of the friendliest new technologies about.
No comments:
Post a Comment